Banana Butterscotch Bread
- Cook Time
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed (approxiamtely 1 cup)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butterschotch chips
- Optional: ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together butter and both sugars. Add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and bananas and continue to beat until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to the banana mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and walnuts (if using).
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Servings : 1 loaf
- Recipe Type : Carbs