- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅓ cups milk
- Oil or Butter
- Whisk together the eggs, flour, and salt.
- Slowly add milk, a little at a time, whisking constantly, until the batter is smooth.
- In a round medium-sized skillet, heat a tiny bit of oil or butter, over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, pour just enough batter to very thinly cover almost the entire bottom of the pan. Tilt the pan in a circular motion to distribute the batter evenly to the edges. Cook for about 1 minute or until the crepe is lightly golden, then gently flip over with a spatula and cook until the other side is lightly golden as well.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the pan before cooking each crepe.
- NOTE: A few ideas for sweet crepe fillings: Jam, Nutella (by itself or with bananas), sweet cream (mix ½ cup of sour cream with 2 Tablespoons white sugar), apples sautéed in butter with cinnamon and sugar.