Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Approximately 18 cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, and egg, until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips and, if using, chopped peanuts.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on prepared sheet.
- Bake for approximately 7 to 8 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet before removing.