Mustard Crusted Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts,cut into 8 thin fillets
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey mustard
- 1 Tablespoon ground mustard seed
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 to 3 cups Panco bread crumbs
- 3-4 Tablespoons canola oil
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap. Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken into thin fillets.
- Mix together all the mustards and salt until well incorporated.
- Pour over chicken, coating well on both sides.
- Place flour on one large plate and Panco bread crumbs on another large plate.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Dip each piece of chicken (coating both sides), first in the flour, then in the egg mixture, and lastly in the bread crumbs.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 3 Tablespoons of canola oil, over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add chicken and cook until browned on both sides (approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side).
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : The Main Event