Nutella Banana Eggrolls
- 8 eggroll wrappers
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 to 2 bananas, sliced into ¼-in. slices
- Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Combine Nutella and peanuts. Place about 2 Tablespoons of the Nutella mixture on the bottom third of one egg roll wrapper. Top with 2 to 3 banana slices.
- Lightly wet the edges of the wrapper with water. Fold sides of the wrapper toward the center and roll tightly.
- Brush all sides of the eggroll with canola oil, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with 7 more eggroll wrappers.
- Bake eggrolls for about 7 minutes, or until golden. Flip over and bake for about 4 to 5 more minutes, or until crispy and golden. (Or you can go all out and deep fry them until golden on all sides.)
- Note: For a fun presentation, serve the eggrolls in a Chinese take-out container
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Nutella