- 2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 1 ¼ -inch cubes
- For the marinade:
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place the marinade ingredients into a food processor or blender, and puree.
- Pour marinade over the pork and let sit for about 1 hour (overnight if fine also).
- Thread meat onto skewers. Grill on medium high heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, turning to make sure all the sides are evenly browned.