- 2 to 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 large zucchinis, grated, and moisture squeezed out of them
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups tomato based vegetable juice (such as V8)
- ¼ cup low-fat sour cream
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onions until tender.
- Add grated zucchini and salt. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the vegetable juice and cook for about 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Taste, and season with more salt if needed.