- 1 large pizza
- 1 cup warm water (approximately 110 degrees)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine warm water and honey. Sprinkle yeast over the water mixture and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add flour, salt and olive oil to the water mixture. Work into a dough, kneading for a few minutes until smooth. (You can also do this in a stand mixer.)
- Grease a large bowl with non-stick cooking spray. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow the dough to rise for approximately 2 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease or flour a large baking sheet or baking stone. Roll out (or pull) the pizza dough into desired shape, and place on the sheet (or stone). Top the dough with desired toppings, and bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
- Recipe Type : Carbs