- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Cooking spray (for baking dish)
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the apples, blueberries and raspberries in the dish and toss with flour and brown sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, combine white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, flour, oats, and egg. Mix with a fork until well combined.
- Drop chunks of the dough all over the fruit.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm, with ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.