- 1 lb mushrooms (button or cremini)
- Cooking spray
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup red wine
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ⅔ cup finely crushed plain crackers (such as Ritz original crackers)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Remove the stems and discard (or save to add to a risotto or pasta dish!).
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, and mix until well blended.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place on the greased baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes.