- Approximately 16 asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Non-stick spray
- 4 (6 0z) Salmon fillets
- Mixed greens
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut and discard the hard ends of the asparagus spears. Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick spray. Place asparagus on a baking sheet. Toss the asparagus with 1 Tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
- Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the salmon (top side down first) and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side (depending on desired doneness). Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a small container (with a lid), cover and shake until well combined.
- Toss the mixed greens in the dressing (you won’t need all the dressing, so add a little at a time) and distribute among 4 plates.
- Add asparagus, Kalamata olives and gorgonzola cheese to the greens on each plate. Top each salad with a salmon fillet.