- 1 pizza dough (see my recipe in the “carbs” section)
- ½ lb thinly sliced ham
- ½ lb thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ Tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull dough into a large thin rectangle and place on a floured surface.
- Cover the dough with a single layer of ham, then cover with a single layer of cheese.
- Starting with the longer side, roll into a large log (like cinnamon buns). Gently pinch the seam together and roll over so that the seam is face down.
- Cut log into 12 equal slices. Place in a greased 9×13 pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, combine the glaze ingredients and stir until the butter has completely melted and all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spoon glaze over each roll, and bake uncovered for approximately 25 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately.