- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, diced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- In a glass or plastic mixing bowl, combine beans, bell pepper, olives and onion.
- Combine dressing ingredients, mixing well until fully incorporated. (I like to place the dressing ingredients in a small plastic container with a good lid, cover securely and shake until fully mixed.)
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture, stir until well coated, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Always serve cold.